Kidz Nursery is available 8:45am-12:30pm Sundays.
Kidz Worship is offered during the Modern Service at 11 am.
Parent sign-in/out required weekly.
All staff and volunteers have taken the "Safe Gatherings" child-safety training and consent to annual background checks.
For more information contact the Discipleship Director, Maddy Martinson.
Join us at the Coffee House at the north entrance Sundays in between services. Volunteers serve coffee, hot chocolate and an vary of teas. Sometimes there are special treats as well. This time provides a great opportunity to socialize and connect with members of both services. All are welcome.
Parking for the Traditional Service is predominately in the South parking lot.
Parking for the Modern Service is predominately in the North parking lot.
1. Community – we are committed to opening the building as a space for grace in our community, as a hub for ministry where all God’s people can build relationships
2. Compassion – we are committed to serving God and neighbor in body, mind, spirit
3. Connection – we are committed to growth in the body of Christ through bible study, fellowship, prayer, worship
4. Generosity – we are committed to being faithful stewards of our resources (time, talent, treasure) for the advancement of the kingdom of God
5. Welcoming – we are committed to including all people in the body of Christ
Get to know us more here.